THE TIP OF THE BRIMSTONE - PART 11

TIMELINE OF ABUSE – PART TEN


There is no coming back from the kind of vindictive defamation ‘Lilith’ inflicts on people; relationships can only take so much. ‘Micha’ only got to see his son every second weekend, which was probably a blessing given the kind of person ‘Micha’ was. ‘Lilith’ had always accused me of being just like ‘Claud’ from as early as I can remember. The truth was that ‘Micha’ was just like ‘Claud’, not me. He was also like ‘Lilith’. What ‘Lilith’ and ‘Micha’ had done to me, all the bullying, nastiness, spite and projection, they did to ‘Lara A’, ‘Sue B’ and ‘Adam C’. All the physical and psychological abuse that ‘Lilith’ did to me she also did to those three children. All the difficulty I had at school, trying to fit into a social situation of which I could not understand, ‘Lara A’ also suffered because of the abuse. ‘Lara A’ revealed, in other emails, difficulty maintaining a job. She spoke of her most recent boyfriend moving interstate without warning and providing no forwarding address. I can understand why he did now. The only difference between me and ‘Lara A’ is that while I got out, she kept going back. She couldn’t let go. She, like ‘Micha’ and the others, wanted the money they’d get from inheriting from ‘Edward’. And, clearly, they would do anything to make sure they didn’t have to share. Because of that, ‘Lara A’ and ‘Sue B’ (and probably ‘Adam C’ too), had become just like ‘Lilith’ and ‘Micha’.

The day after ‘Edward’ died, I read his Obituary in an article online. I hadn’t been sleeping well for months. I was plagued with extreme headaches and stomach pain. I decided to go on the Internet and Google ‘Edward’s’ name in the hope of finding some link, someone who could help me send and receive correspondence with him. It had not gone well in the past. ‘Faith Annful’ (ironic) had been a ‘friend’ of ‘Edward’ for decades but responded to my requests for help with “I did not need to know your tale of woe” and other nastiness. But I wanted to let ‘Edward’ know that, despite everything, it didn’t matter. I might not have much and life may have been hard, but all that mattered is what he wanted to do for me. The fact that the others planned to disinherit me for their own greed didn’t matter. Like I told him on the phone, “evil begets evil”. The Will they had made him write would have them at one another’s throats and do to each other what they had done to him and me. He had laughed, a sad one, but the irony of the situation wasn’t enough to cheer him up. “I’ll send ‘Eran’ something for you then,” ‘Edward’ had said, “to make sure you get at least an equal share.” If he did, I never got it.

I learned of the Probate after months of trying to find someone to help me discover where ‘Edward’ had been buried.  I learned of the Victorian State Trustee. She said she didn’t know but that there was a Probate in action. The lady at the Victorian State Trustee had to explain what a Probate was. There was one week left to contest it.


Nobody had told me they had submitted it. ‘Lilith’ and her children had tried to sneak it through. I contacted ‘Edward’s’ lawyer in the hope he had left me a letter and some photos like he had promised to send. The lawyer wrote back that I wasn’t listed in the Will but sent me a copy of the Probate and told me to contact a lawyer. I wrote back that I already knew that and didn’t need a lawyer to know if there was a letter for me, and that my wife and I had no intention of contesting the Will even if we could afford to do so, which we couldn’t. The lawyer never replied. ‘Lilith’ was given all of ‘Edward’s’ remaining land to run as her own providing she paid the bills, but she couldn’t sell it. The land would go to ‘Lara A’, ‘Adam C’ and ‘Sue B’ when she died. Those three also got an equal share of whatever money ‘Edward’ had after his funeral costs. He had at least remembered my warning about that. I had asked ‘Micha’, decades ago, how he would face everyone at ‘Edward’s’ funeral once he had done what he planned. “There won’t be a funeral once I get what I want,” he had replied, “unless you have the money to pay for one.” ‘Edward’ had at least made arrangements to make sure there was money for that. The biggest shock was the Executor. It was ‘Eran’, the man who was supposed to help me and ‘Edward’ correspond.

At this point, I’d like to make another prediction. I am very good at predicting things. I’ve made many over the years. I’m not sure how I know, I just do. When the first news of that nursing home fire ran, Roger Dean was speaking with the reporter, claiming he’d been helping evacuate patients. As we watched it, I said to my wife, “That guy started the fire.” It wasn’t even considered suspicious at that time. And it’s not the first time I’ve done that. I’ve predicted many, many things. Ms ‘Barlet’, my English teacher second time around in Year Twelve, wrote in a reference for me that I was “very perceptive.” I cheat, most of the time. I go on past behaviour and probability, but other times I just get a feeling about things. I predicted what ‘Lilith’ and ‘Micha’ would do. I suspected what would happen to ‘Lara A’, ‘Sue B’ and ‘Adam C’. I suspected what ‘Claud’ would do. My feelings on what has been going on for the last thirty years is that ‘Claud’ and ‘Lilith’ are somehow protected. I have a very good feeling they are trying to hide something sinister in their past. I have often wondered if they are my biological parents at all, if the Birth Certificate has been falsified. But it my feelings on their fate I will share here. ‘Lara A’, ‘Sue B’ and ‘Adam C’ will do to ‘Lilith’ what she did to her parents and them. ‘Lilith’, I have strong suspicions helped her father on his way to get what she wanted. She was a nurse. He died two years after I contacted him, a year after I started corresponding with ‘Lara A’ and ‘Sue B’. They were all worried I was trying to claim the inheritance ‘Edward’ had promised me. Their emails suggest as much. They already have the way to discredit ‘Lilith’ when she tries to get help to stop what they do to her, claiming they suspect she is bipolar. They only get what they want when ‘Lilith’ is dead. But even then they will turn on one another and do to each other what they did to me. Evil begets evil. They don’t know any better. Nobody helped them escape the hell that was ‘Lilith’. Nobody cared.

‘Claud’ will do to his latest floozy, ‘Lilyth’, and their daughter, ‘Charlet’, what he has done to all of the women and children he has used and discarded. He will use them to satisfy his every vile desire and leave them psychologically damage in his wake. He hasn’t changed his behaviour in forty years so he won’t change now. I strongly suspect he has interfered with at least three of his nieces, possibly four: ‘Jas’, ‘Myshell’, ‘Clara’ and ‘Dara’. Lord only knows what will be uncovered if somebody actually starts speaking to the other women he has been with, and the other children he has fathered and abandoned. I strongly suspect that ‘Jeff’ and ‘Maurisa’, two of his siblings, have been complicit in what he has been doing, concealing and enabling him: they certainly made every effort to intimidate and deceive me in my efforts to get answers about my half-brothers and half-sisters fathered by ‘Claud’. Why would people go to such lengths to ensure I never learn about these siblings, let alone speak with them, unless they were attempting to conceal something? Why have ‘Claud’ and ‘Lilith’ gone to such lengths to isolate and silence me? It cannot be for the sole purpose of financial gain by deceiving their parents. What they have done is overkill. DNA testing may reveal other motives, but it seems apparent that the law or something more sinister protects whatever secrets ‘Lilith’ and ‘Claud’ wish to conceal.

All I know is that my situation, and that of my siblings (and possibly even that of the ones I do not know of) and grandparents, could have been avoided if it were not for a systemic culture of corruption within the agencies established to protect the rights of victims like us, and prosecute those who violate these, to deliver justice. But instead, those public servants seem more interested in avoiding their duty, blaming victims, and concealing and enabling predators.

But that’s not where this sorry state of affairs ends. I have spent thirty years trying to report the abuses and my concerns. I have suffered all manner of indifference, idleness, incompetence, apathy, negligence, mockery, insults, unfounded and defamatory accusations, and intimidation in response. The excuses are shocking. Those whose duty is to investigate (regardless of preconceptions) did nothing to stop this, only fell back on policies and laws to avoid doing anything. “Sure, the behaviour is immoral,” many have said, “but it isn’t illegal.” Injustice, it seems, is all well and good if the law can be used to circumvent justice. “It’s not a matter for the police,” I’ve been told. One would think child and elder abuse were criminal acts; they are assault at the very least. The acts of fraud to benefit financially through taking money from someone’s bank account or manipulation to change Wills is abhorrent and should be addressed, but since there are no laws preventing what was done to me and my grandparents, it’s all good. A woman and her unborn child died because ‘Bull’ was under the influence of alcohol but “there’s no evidence”, only my “allegations”, so it’s all good. ‘Claud’ is a vicious, sadistic bastard who runs a business that provides him access to young, vulnerable women and their children, despite his horrendous past of abuses against his own and their mothers, but it’s all good because there’s no law that says he can’t. Nobody is even concerned by his behaviours.


I have spent forty years living in terror and isolation because nothing those people did was considered worthy of investigation. I have a life sentence with no parole or recompense for my suffering, and no chance of ever obtaining justice because nobody has the guts to do their damn jobs and have a bloody look at what I have been trying to report. I live with the guilt of abandoning my half-siblings and grandparents to a fate that has utterly corrupted them. They have suffered decades of abuse, misery and maladjusted personalities because I saved myself. I have often wondered if I could have prevented that by giving in to my darkest and most desperate thoughts. If I had just taken action myself to make sure ‘Lilith’, ‘Bull’ and ‘Micha’ could never harm anyone ever again, then I may have spent a couple of decades in prison, and my relatives would never have spoken to me again, but they may have become better people. Instead, I took the cowards way out and saved myself, and they are all as bad as one another because the authorities I relied upon to do their jobs when I reported what was going on did nothing. For thirty years, they have done nothing.


“There’s not enough evidence to warrant an investigation,” I’ve been told. And how, exactly, am I going to obtain evidence when I have not the means to do so, and even if I did it would be considered tainted because I am the one making the “allegations”. Why are the accused given the presumption of innocence while the victims are considered to be guilty of lying until they can present evidence to the contrary? If only the victims were given the same presumption and rights as those that violate them. Why is the word of the victims of paedophile priests enough to trigger a Royal Inquest decades later, but my testimony (supported by correspondence from several others involved in what occurred) not even enough to get someone paid to ask questions to actually have a look at what I have tried to report? This is my timeline of Abuse. It provides details about what happened to me as a child, and also what happened to my mother’s other children, and then what happened to them as adults as a consequence of the authorities doing nothing. The response from that twat ‘A Hole’ at Civil Liberties Australia only goes to demonstrate how widespread this culture is (see the entry below). I had contacted him in the hope of exposing these systemic failures only to be insulted by someone who clearly did not read what I sent (as he himself stated in his idiotic response, eg, I told him I had contacted Bravehearts) and yet he felt compelled to pass judgement and make inaccurate assumptions instead of doing his job.


‘A.Hole’@cla.asn.au [DELETED] 

Subject: Re: [DELETED] - FAILURES/DISCRIMINATION - [DELETED]

Dear ‘Lee’ 

I have read your email. I choose not to read the attachments. 

We do not have – I do not have – the resources or the time to read about your life story of the past 20-30 years, when you have sought help from just about every possible agency, as you describe in your email:  I have sufficient faith in "the system" to believe that one of those agencies or people would have helped you if at all possible.

For example, I note that you say Bravehearts asked you to do something for them, and you chose not to. Given that your complaint(s) could have been put before a current Royal Commission which is massively resourced, better than anything you could hope for from any other agency, I fail to understand why you did not provide the information requested to Bravehearts, who said they would include your issue in their RC submission.

As I explained in my earlier email, we do not take on individual cases. I cannot see that your email points to any generic issue. So far as I can see from your email, the only common denominator in all your problems is you.


I say again, unless this culture of corruption is exposed for the public to see, then the true scale of the horror inflicted upon victims not just by the initial predators, but by the authorities who are supposed to help victims, will never be known, and nothing will ever change. Constable [DELETED] has been the first person who has actually allowed me to submit something in regards to what I have been trying to report. He has explained that the only thing that the police can really address are the “allegations” of child abuse, although it makes no sense to me that matters of fraud, assault, stalking, harassment, slander, manslaughter and potential murder are things they cannot deal with or are of no interest. Still, Constable [DELETED] has offered me an opportunity to present this Timeline of Abuse. I intend to make the most of this. I intend to use it as a first step to obtain justice regarding the things I have detailed here. I hope that it will expose and address the greater culture of corruption that only conceals and enables criminal activity, and isolates and silences victims, causing them to suffer depression and suicidal (or homicidal) thoughts as they become disenfranchised from society. This is why so many young people can be easily led into radicalisation or criminal acts. Consider me and my siblings and you will see what damage is done due to inaction, indifference, insulting responses, and worse.


And in regards to laws and policies that circumvent justice, I can only ask the obvious. Who makes the laws?  Why do the laws not protect the victims? Are victims consulted in the process or only those insulated from reality? Why must victims provide the evidence that an investigation would reveal?

Why, when a victim has evidence, is the bar set higher and higher until they eventually fail?

Why are those in positions of authority so unwilling to help? Why are there no means to expose and deter flaws and flawed people within the system that is supposed to help victims? Why is there no clear way for victims, many of them children or poorly educated, to find the right agencies to get help? Why are victims sent from one agency to the next until they return to where they started but still they get no help? How many people have been violated and murdered because nobody did anything when an “allegation” was made? Why is there a presumption that all “allegations” are lies?

Why do some people get denied any form of legal assistance? Legal Aid refused to help me because my wife’s income exceeds a threshold that has been established by policy but they failed to take into account that that income was divided between several family members, effectively placing each of us below the poverty line. We could not afford private legal advice and, as a result, are denied justice. Why are people in positions of authority able to silence, bully and insult victims, and get away with it, when laws and policies have been put in place to supposedly prevent this?

Why are victims encouraged to come forward and speak out at all when the response they receive only forces them to remain silent? Why is so much time and effort spent on legal loopholes to allow those whose guilt is proven to get off when there is nothing provided for victims who suffer a life sentence? Why are insensitive terms (like “closure” and “moving forward”), and insincere, politically motivated apologies used to placate victims when nothing actually changes? Why are people who are paid to ask questions to find the facts so unwilling to do so?

I can only point out that maybe, just maybe, its time people actually read the Holy Bible they swear to speak truthfully upon when they give testimony. Mark 4: 21-5 and Luke 11: 46 are particularly relevant. Two thousand years since those words were recorded, and very little has changed. I ask whoever reads this one very simple question?

If those who make and enforce the law lack moral integrity, have no sense of outrage at morally bankrupt and unethical behaviour, no desire to ensure justice for victims, and only a lust to benefit from a culture of corruption, then what hope is there for not just the victims, but that society?

People who find the courage to come forward should not be treated as liars and discouraged just because some people make false allegations. If a victim is legitimate, treating them badly only inflicts more harm and protects those at fault. Children, in particular, are not equipped to deal with hysical and psychological abuse, and even soldiers trained to deal with the horrors of combat suffer PTSD. Without positive intervention and justice, damaged children become damaged adults. A failure to act, or the wrong action, teaches victims to adopt anti-social behaviour to survive, either repeating what was done to them on others, or to get those at fault to stop. If those who remain silent are said to condone, then those who force others to remain silent are complicit?

The attitude that victims are a problem and to blame them for what has happened to them needs to stop. Victims are “an opportunity,” as Chief Commissioner Lay of the Victorian Police once said, “to do things better.”

I would also like to repeat my objection to the notion that I have not provided enough evidence to warrant an investigation by, once again, quoting comments made Attorney General George Brandis. “How can we know what all the evidence is unless we have an investigation?” he said, and then added, “we are suspicious of a cover-up.” 

My situation demonstrates too many missed opportunities, and something that clearly demonstrates many, many things that should have been investigated and stink of cover-up. Sadly, I am just one of too many people our government and public service has failed. I can only hope there are others like Constable [DELETED] who are willing to listen, consider what they learn, and ask questions, because it is just the first step in not only doing things better, but doing things right.

If our police and other agencies were more interested in protecting and serving those in our society who have suffered injustice instead of enforcing policies and laws that circumvent justice, our country would be a better place. Instead, people like Daniel Morcombe’s parents and Rosie Batty are given empty platitudes and awards to placate them for the failures that led to the deaths of their children, and the public is shocked, horrified and outraged by the few stories of abuse that the media considers sensational enough to improve their ratings, but nothing really changes.

As I have said, my goal is not just to be allowed to finally make an official statement, but to expose these failures so that good people may do their jobs and be promoted based on meritocracy so that victims are not subjected to the culture of corruption. The task is all the harder because those who are supposed to help will not even accept that my thirty year battle to simply make an official statement, (and the injustice and criminal acts I have tried to report) is even worthy of notice or importance.

One day, I hope, people will remember me for our courage and dedication to doing what is right and for those who do their duty and help us. I hope, one day, every victim has the opportunity to take this first step to not only make an official statement, but to gain justice and change attitudes to help all those who have been denied justice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYSTEMIC FAILURE

TOXIC CULTURE – PART 5

ON THE NOSE – PART 3